Protecting yourself when Under Arrest. Being arrested will be a frightening traumatic and confusing time for most people.Read more
Why Use a Lawyer?
Being arrested and charged with a criminal offence will be without a doubt one of the most difficult and stressful times in your life. Certainly not a time that you should go through alone.Read more
Don't talk to anyone
until you've talked to us!
Are you facing a possible loss of your freedom, your job or loss of your driving privilege? If you find yourself charged with a crime, you need the legal counsel of an experienced criminal defence lawyer, to protect your rights now, and in the future.
We have been providing legal services for almost 50 years. We believe that every person is entitled to the highest quality legal defence.
Need a criminal lawyer now?
Our expertise is in all areas of Criminal Law (including everything from assault, apprehended violence orders, drink driving & traffic offences, computer crime through to drug importation and murder trials) and we have a high profile within the Criminal Law area. We also have extensive experience in dealing with claims made by victims of sexual assault.
We believe that communication with our clients is important and you will always know the status of your case and all the possible outcomes. We are here to help you and if you have questions in relation to your case our staff are always on hand.
Trust George Sten & Co
George Sten & Co is a small firm of criminal lawyers based in the central business district of Sydney, Australia. The firm was established in 1969 by George Sten and is currently comprised of a Senior Lawyer, a Consultant, a Senior and a Junior Paralegal and Support Staff. George Sten & Co who are criminal lawyers we can speak Cantonese available 24 hours.
We'll provide you with sound legal advice and quality legal representation in every situation from your initial arrest by the police through to representation in court or during parole & bail applications. You can browse our free information including some of the following topics:
- Laws relating to burglary
- Protection orders for abusive behavior
- The law of self-defence in Australia
- Driver licence fraud
- Camera phone crime
- Sexual Assault Charges
- Ice Use, Supply, Charged with possession of a prohibited drug, Drug Driving.
- Assault Charges
- Fraud and Corporate Crime Lawyers
- What is a Section 10 Order
- Assault with intent to have sexual intercourse
- Sexual penetration of a child under the age of 16
- Child Pornography Lawyers
- Family Violence & Sexual Assault Lawyers Sydney
- Apprehended Violence Order Lawyers
- Breach of AVO Apprehended Violence Order Lawyers Sydney
- Domestic Violence Lawyers Sydney
- Credit Card Fraud Lawyers Sydney
- Drug Misuse and Trafficking Act 1985
- Drug Trafficking Charges - Hung Jury - Drug Offence Lawyers Sydney